Summer is Here, and the Housing Market is Red Hot
Temperatures are rising and so is the real estate market. Summer is only a few weeks away, are you ready for a home you don’t need a vacation from? If you are looking to buy and/or sell, the market is ready for you. Maybe you want to make the move to the PA burbs. Maybe you don’t know where to start. Finding the right real estate agent in Bucks and Montgomery Counties is one of the first steps you will need to take. Whether you are searching for the perfect backyard paradise, an extra bedroom for your growing family or maybe even looking to downsize, Albright Real Estate is here to help.
With our expertise in Bucks and Montgomery counties we can help you find the house that is your perfect match. Whether you are buying, selling, or maybe even both, we know how to tackle this fast-paced housing market and will help you every step of the way.
You might be thinking why now? But the real question is why not now? Here’s some things to consider:
- Interest rates are still low which could mean more house for less in the long run. Yes- interest rates are slowly rising, so this is the time to seize the opportunity.
- Profit Margins are far and wide- selling now you will get the most for your property. If you have been watching the market, you can see how greatly the value of your home has increased. Even if you only purchased a short time ago, you now have significant equity in your home.
- Buyer demand is there, and inventory is low. With so much less to choose from on the market, you have a substantial advantage choosing to list your property now.
- The time from listing to selling has greatly decreased. Houses are not sitting on the market long. This is still a sellers’ market as the market continues to boom.
- You may be able to sell “as-is”. Not everyone wants to be bothered with fixing up their home only to sell. If this sounds like you, you have a great chance of selling your home “as-is” now more than ever.
Start your future search today by checking out homes for sale in Bucks and Montgomery Counties, you could be in your dream home with some summer left to enjoy it! From BBQs to pool parties, you can finally have that space you always wanted. Whether you are looking to list or make the move to the burbs reach out to Albright Real Estate and let us help you make the move that is right for you. The time to start is now. If you are planning a move, start checking out all your options. Whether it’s Bucks or Montgomery, Matt Albright has you covered. Reach out to Albright Real Estate for houses for sale in Bucks and Montgomery Counties. You can call Matt at 267-246-5406, or email him at email@example.com.